This course has been designed using extensive research and testing to improve mastery and retention over the long-term. This comprehensive course is taught in a dynamic, hands-on way with industry-leading curriculum and content from the expert in occupational first aid training. This course provides the vital knowledge needed to respond to a medical emergency effectively and efficiently.
Participants will learn to:
- Recognize a medical emergency
- Handle breathing and cardiac emergencies
- Act appropriately and effectively and sustain life until professional help arrives
- Prevent disease transmission
- Identify and care for bleeding, sudden illness and injuries
- Identify bloodborne pathogens
- Use an auto-injector
- Use an AED
Content is from National Safety Council.